Scott D. MacDonald
Scott MacDonald co-founded the law offices of Dixon & MacDonald, P.C. in 1995, where he focuses on business law, real estate, and estate planning.
With 25 years of experience, Scott is a veteran counselor and advocate. Scott’s clients rely upon his skill and determination whenever they need legal assistance, from business planning to seven-figure litigation.
Scott is a graduate of Michigan State University (B.A. 1990) and Wayne State University Law School (J.D. 1994), and is admitted to practice in the State of Michigan, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- Asset Protection
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1994
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 1990
- Major: Journalism
- Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1994
- Michigan Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Wayne County Probate Bar Association
- Wealth Counsel