Scott D. MacDonald
Scott MacDonald co-founded the law offices of MacDonald Law, P.C. in 1995, where he focuses on business law, real estate, and estate planning.
With 25 years of experience, Scott is a veteran counselor and advocate. Scott’s clients rely upon his skill and determination whenever they need legal assistance, from business planning to seven-figure litigation.
Scott is a graduate of Michigan State University (B.A. 1990) and Wayne State University Law School (J.D. 1994), and is admitted to practice in the State of Michigan, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
In 2020, Scott was admitted as an Associate Member in the Society of Writers to Her Majesty's Signet, a private association of Scottish solicitors founded in 1594. The ceremony was presided over by Lord McKay of Clashfern, Keeper of the Signet, former Lord Advocate of Scotland, and former Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom.
- Business and Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Asset Protection
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1994
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 1990
- Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2017
- Michigan Bar Association, Present
- Oakland County Bar Association , Present
- Wayne County Probate Bar Association , Present
- Wealth Counsel , Present
- Society of Writers to Her Majesty's Signet, Associate Member, Present
- Volunteer, Frontline Responders Legal Helpline during COVID-19 pandemic